Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 25, 2004
Hey, do me a favor.
And vote for your favorite in
this contest. It's remarkably close for Voters' Choice. (Heaven help me when it comes time to judge!) If your name is Heather, you might even tell me which is your favorite. Heck, you might as well tell me, anyway. I can use all the potential awards I can get for this one, since at 22 it's well beyond the individualized awards limit and I do want to make as many as I can think of excuses for.

Heather was asking about Wikipedia, and I know Sarah's link was remarably devoid of explanation. The whole thing is a collaboration of anyone and everyone, collecting information no matter how obscure. You could sign up today and edit any article you pleased. You don't even have to sign up to do it, although if you don't have an account your user name is your IP address, and I doubt you'd like that. One of the chief rules is to "be bold" in editing. So I can give my inner grammar police free reign. Sarah is Aranel, and I am Salli, and I really need to update my user page.

Don't think you could contribute anything? If the Neopets don't make you itch to edit, nothing will! (Although, actually, Sarah has fixed the most acute problems with that section.)

It's a bit of a challenge to wade through everything and get started, and I'm still new myself, but we might as well all blunder in together. ;)

~Erin, 9:51 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?