Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, June 11, 2004
I might have a surprise on Sunday.
Or Monday, anyway. But I'd hate to get your hopes up.

Well, then. Staff training. We have a great group this year. I have high hopes, and few fears that we'll have recurrances of some of last year's problems. Yay! Much happiness.

Due to security problems, the church as locked up the computer lab and we'll more or less only have access on Friday night. No fun during training, no big deal when we're away all week, anyway. I didn't make it on last weekend because we were very busy. What with being a TC, and many TCs being gone from time to time, most of my "free" time has been taken up by other things.

I like the group, and I like leading. It will, though, be a relief doing a little less staff training and a little more hands on learning. And a bit of "me" time will be nice.
Also a real bed.

On a non training note, I read a book last weekend called Alma Mater (I imagine you could look it up on Amazon). I read it all over the weekend (my afternoon off) because once I started I was fascinated. That's my school, so I know the places, and a handful of the faces, too. And I know enough about small liberal arts colleges to find it interesting, anyway. I'll be loaning my copy to anyone who will read it - I know Sarah will enjoy it, and probably my dad, too.

Hmm. I'd like to say more, but there are so many things to do!

Goodbye, and God bless. (Until I post again. Which oughtn't to take a week, this time.)

~Erin, 9:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?