Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Prepare to be impressed.
Or at least pretend to be impressed. ;) Since Kat was so excited about my previous Ce'Nedra doll...

Guess which dress(es) I want.  It'd be kind of hard to get it wrong.


It's Polgara, Ce'Nedra, and Velvet, from the Mallorean. I had their first appearance in Mal Zeth in mind when I made them, but I don't the books handy so I more or less made up the dresses. (I also made up Velvet's eye color. They don't make an issue of it, and I wasn't never clear when reading the books.)

The real point of making a set was to clarify Ce'Nedra's size. Without the others around, it just looks like a chose an odd base. (It also makes Polgara and Liselle look pale, but I can't help it if dryads have non-standard skin colors.)

Speaking of bases, Sarah should be pleased, since I used three of hers that I've been saving for just such an occassion.

I had a rather unpleasant morning, so I had to do something to cheer up. Speaking of doing something, I'll should try printing my logic homework again...

~Erin, 11:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?