Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, April 01, 2004
Lovely weather lately.
If you like cold and rain, anyway.

First off, I'm in several contests that have recently started voting. Go pick your favorite entry!
Speaking of new contests, I'll probably start a new one at ISD soon, although I haven't made up my mind which one. I have several in the wings.

We'll sort of have something up on the site for the paper today, which is nice, I guess. I'm not sure giant pdf files are a big improvement over nothing, but at least folks can stop complaining that the site went away and start complaining that the files take too long to load.

~Erin, 4:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?