Well, then. Actually, there isn't that much that has changed, but I felt it was time for a new set of comments. Eleven is enough for one go, don't you think? If got through the last set of logic homework problems, but the latest is driving me up an even higher tree. I went to astronomy lab last night ("cratering," translate: "dropping weights into sand and shooting BB guns"), and there's that midterm tomorrow. We reviewed in class Tuesday, and I suppose I should study. But my work ethic hasn't returned yet, I'm afraid. I'll get to it eventually. I got the details on comps, and apparently I did quite well, but not well enough on the second part to get distinction. Which I already knew, so it wasn't all that informative. (Apparently the grading scale runs from fail to pass to pass +, and then into distinction.) I didn object to the comment that said I needn't more foreign policy when the question specifically said foreign or domestic policy, and I really thought I was stretching it by mentioning both. In other news, the unaturally good weather continues, and I can't help Sarah plan spring break if she doesn't tell me what I have to work with. I looked up the weather report, and it says a high of 65 on Friday. Then it dips down to 33 on Tuesday (in honor of "spring" break, I guess), and shoots up to 52 by the next Friday. Ten day forecasts aren't the most reliable, but it any case this is unusally and irritating weather. I do want it to get warm and stay warm, but there's no way that's going to happen this early in Ohio. Sudden shifts in weather aggravate my sinuses, and warmth is a little depressing when you know it can't last. (Also, if the flowers start now they'll all die when it gets cold again.) Now I'm going to look at possible topics for my terrrorism seminar research paper. It's always fun being limited by the library system. (We're connected to every library in Ohio, so it's really not that bad, but I was spoiled in DC, with so many large universities in one town, and the Library of Congress available in the rare cases you couldn't find something anywhere else.) ~Erin, 12:33 PM Comments: Post a Comment