I think I need a nap again.
I've been worn out ever since comps... it definitely took the last of my energy, and then some.

You'll all be relieved to know that I passed, and apparently did very well on this first part. I suppose it's vaguely gratifying to know that my evaluation of my work was correct, but I'd rather have been wrong and done well enough for distinction on
both parts. There's something sort of unfair about being lumped in with all the people who squeaked by with an C, when I probably got a A on one part.
When they ask what we thought of their preparation, I'm going to have a lot to say. (It wasn't any help at all for someone with my particular strengths and weaknesses.)
We're reading a particularly cheerful book for my terrorism seminar tonight.
The Ultimate Terrorists by Jessica Stern. It's about the potential for castastrophic terrorism. Yeah, I told you it was cheerful. I'm already a worrier—I
really don't need to know some of this stuff.
Meanwhile, my logic homework is driving me up a tree, and we have an impending midterm in astronomy. I'm not really worried about astronomy, but I do need to do my homework for tomorrow.
I'm hoping to expand staff at the Forest. Storytelling in particular is more than the current staff can handle.
On the subject of dolls, I'd be very happy if you'd all go check out my new comments system. Maybe a few replies will encourage the rest of my visitors to pipe up. (While you're there, take a look at my Blue Dragon Mage contest. It might appeal to Forest members.)
Does anyone know what happened to Rayne? She seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth, and Sarah and I are starting to get concerned.
Sarah and I are starting (in a "aaah! no time!" sort of way) to make plans for spring break. Our break is two weeks, starting Saturday. When is yours? (Particularly talking to our friends in SC. We hope to be in the area at some point.) Oh, and does anyone know how long it takes to get to Columbia from the Greenville area?