I only have one character who dresses this way. It actually started out as a very pretty pale grey-blue, but she looked all washed out. I had to either change the dress or change the hair... and if I changed the hair, it wouldn't be "Arissa" anymore. It also started as a long shirt that was going to have pants underneath, but once I'd finished the skirt the dress design was more or less inevitable. It was just asking to be made. Perhaps I'll go back and use the early stages for a more subdued Salli doll. Anyway, when the contest I entered her in starts voting, I'll give you the link. (Assuming I'm around. You never know with these things.) I suspect I'll be swamped by other entries (although I think mine is right up there with them), but I mostly entered for the exposure. Today's high is 71, with lots of fun clouds and thunderstorms expected. (We already had a storm in the early hours of the morning. Maybe we'll be lucky and that will be it.) It's the last day before break, and I have to go to my guitar lesson, call people, and run lots of errands. But at least I don't have any midterms left. ~Erin, 11:02 AM Comments: Post a Comment