Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, February 23, 2004
::Yawn::
It's another of those "It's been a long day and I haven't even had class yet" Mondays.

So, I crawled out of bed this morning (I slept a whole half hour later than usual, trying to recover from exhaustion), went to breakfast, and returned to finish terrorism reading and logic and astronomy homework. Then, I endeavored to catch up with a few things online while waiting for my dad to call. I then drove 45 minutes (or thereabouts) to meet my dad and pick up Sarah's purse. (Long story.) We managed to both arrive at just about 2:30, which was nothing short of a minor miracle, since neither of us had any idea how long it would take to get there. One stop at Burger King and a full tank of gas later, I drove back to campus. The whole thing took just about two hours, which I didn't really have, but managed to find, anyway.

At least my laundry was mysteriously taken care of while I was gone, so the afternoon wasn't a complete waste.

Today, I still have seminar at 7:00 and study group afterwards at 10:15. Before then, I "just" need to review my notes on Rousseau (we're finishing up the end of our political philosophy sequence), and all of IR. The IR won't take all that long, as I don't have nearly as many notes as I do for more recent classes. (Of course, the time since I've taken it should make up for that and make it take just as long to study as my other classes.)

I really hope I won't have to write an IR essay for comps.

Finally, for people who like to vote in contests:
You know the drill... vote for your favorite, whichever it might be.

~Erin, 4:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?