Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Tell you what.
I don't really have time for a chatty post, but since you might as well get something for bothering to stop by, and it just came to my attention that today's date is 02-03-04 and I just have to post on such a great date, I have a question.

I don't think I've used Cari as an illustration yet, but even if I have she's relevant to the contests. I'm preparing two contests (well, I actually have more but these are more prepared because I don't have to make examples) for the near future. One is my much-belated
Women Warriors contest, the other is four of my characters. (Having concluded that I was going to use my characters for contests, I thought I'd start with some selection.)

So, the question: What do you think? Which should I start with? Would you enter either?

Yes, I know that one has a bad deadline and the other has the wrong email subject.

~Erin, 8:27 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?