Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, February 02, 2004
One new week...
...many new things to do.

I'll be scrambling to complete applications, fininish homework assignments (boooring), keep up with the reading for seminar, study for comps, and still manage to make it to classes and meetings and such.

Those of you who like to vote in contests (or those of you who don't, I'm not picky), can go check out the
character contest I entered. You all said to enter Saralyn, so I did. (Note that voting is on the second page with more entries, but I'm being honest and showing you the first page, too.)

My own portrait contest is also voting, if you don't keep up with the site.

I'm nervous about seminar tonight. I was one of the people who had to write a "discussion brief," which will be subject to well, discussion. It's bad enough having to share something one wrote fairly recently with little preparation time (it was due Sunday evening and I was away all weekend), without having to listen to people discuss it and having to defend it as necessary. ("Look, I was gone all weekend, do you expect perfection?")

~Erin, 5:10 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?