Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, February 27, 2004
Oh, yeah.
You might as well look at this picture.
Rayna and Keven
(Base by Random Doodles.)

I'm not all that thrilled with it. No one would believe me when I said I couldn't make a male doll I was happy with... so I tried really hard to make one I would be happy with. Unfortunately, almost every male base in existence produces slightly girly looking men, which just isn't my type. The girl doesn't particularly look like Ray, either.

But. I am rather pleased with the hair.

I've been doing this off and on for a least a week now, and I finally got tired of working on it. (In restrospect, I've remembered that Keven was supposed to have accessories... that'll have to wait until I finish the complete doll, though, as one cropped portrait is really quite enough. Also I have comps.)

~Erin, 3:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?