Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Note how I cleverly save content to post when I am busy.
I bet Earth Masters can make clothing out of all sorts of crazy fabrics.  And those strange weavers do live nearby... ...and then make a point of mentioning that, so you don't think I've been fiddling when I should be working.

First off, the doll I made back when it was still technically the weekend. (Or maybe it was Monday. I don't remember.) She's
Earth Master Bess Kemenar-Alagoss, of course, the youngest of the Briarsville Elemental Masters. Her pregnancy affects her magic—I imagine it would strengthen the nurturing aspect, while anything destructive (say, putting out a fire) would be extremely erratic. So in some ways she's more powerful than ever, and it others you'd just as well she didn't experiment. Plus, earth and wind aren't compatible elements, so there's no telling what the child of an Earth Master and a Wind Master will be like.

I'm thinking of entering her in a Mother Earth contest. (Gee, I'm clever.)

(Why is there a custom icon on this page only? Is it just me?)

Of course, this entire post as been a digression. My intention was to share my new(ish) Rules Tutorial, in hopes of learning if it is coherent, clear, and sufficiently polite.

~Erin, 2:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?