Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, February 12, 2004
Look what I did!
In my copious free time.

Now, see, that was a joke. 'Cause I don't have any free time. I won't go into my overloaded schedule (it'd be overloaded even if I wasn't simultaneously studying for comps in just over two weeks).

One of the funny things about having no life and no free time is that I even cram my moments of breathing space full of stuff, so I actually do accomplish "fun" things. (I'm sure it would have been fun if my brain was operating properly.) Case in point: the Great Blue Dragon.

Actually, it's a Blue Dragon Mage carrying the Great Blue Dragon, but we all know what's interesting about this doll. (Okay, maybe I'm just entertained by the GBD.)

But I digress. I was talking about the lack of time thing. An example: I'm writing this right now because my study group was postponed to 11:15, only I didn't know about it until I got there at 10:15 and found a note. (I'm out almost all day Thursday.)

There is, however, one benefit of busy. It doesn't particularly bother me that everyone else is busy, and not online much. I mostly don't even notice. I think that's related to not having time to stop and think about it.

And when I do stop and think about it, look what nonsense develops.

~Erin, 10:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?