Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, February 22, 2004
In other news...
...I'm about to spend all day at or driving to and from an all-conference choir festival. I'm sure it isn't supposed to be an all day event, but we're on the very northern tip of the conference that (the sub-synod unit in the ELCA) is essentially Columbus. It isn't that we're at all close to Columbus, it's that we aren't any closer to anything else, and there aren't many Lutheran churches in this part of this state.

Oddly enough, this thing is being held at a certain very familiar church in Grove City, which was our home base last summer at camp. I wrote a lot of blogs from that computer lab!

Anyway. It takes well over an hour to get there (how much over, we don't know), and we more or less have to take I-71. (The alternative would be 270, which has seen even more sniper attacks than 71.) Yeah, you might have seen something about that in the news. It's not really worth being worked up or worried over, but it will certainly be a nervous drive. Sarah and I are car pooling, so we'll just get to be unobtrusive passengers in the back of a minivan. Then, rehearsal is at 2:30 and the event itself is at 4:00. It's hard to say when it will end (over eleven choirs could take forever), and then we'll have to drive back and (presumably) eat. Maybe we can talk our ride into stopping at Tim Horton's.

Then, we drive back from church, and I prepare for study group at 10:00, not to mention mountains of reading for seminar and homework for astonomy and logic. There will also be an astronomy lab, but it doesn't seem likely I'll be back in town by 7:30. I can hope, I guess.

~Erin, 12:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?