Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, February 16, 2004
Between one irritating book and two irritating discussion briefs...
Ooh... shiny... ...I've done a bit of dolling. (Actually, I did her yesterday, but who is counting?)

Notes to self:
1. It probably isn't polite to edit classmate's discussion papers, even if they do need it.
2. I may equivocate, but at least I don't insult the reader's intelligence. (Well, at least not every freaking paragraph.) Equivocation is surely better than arrogance.
3. Scratchy throat = lots of tea = lots of run-to-the-bathroom breaks.

Oh yeah, the doll. She didn't turn out at all as I had planned, but I'm not going to protest a pleasant surprise. Due to the final hair color, she is Kessane, but I'll have to develop a whole new story arc to justify the costume.

I think this was my first orange dress.

And now... seminar! Wish me luck. ;)

~Erin, 6:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?