According to my calculator... ...I've writen about 15% of the text for my critical review that is due tomorrow afternoon. Lest you think I've been slacking, I should note that this is just based on word count for the actual text, and does not take into account my long outline, or the 304 pages I had to read to get this far. (Of course, that total doesn't take into account the pages of endnotes I certainly didn't read, and the pages I skimmed. But I certainly read over 200 pages in three and a half days, and probably a lot more.) Considering I also had an astronomy project due today, that really isn't bad. In other news, I generally enjoy symbolic logic, but between the portion of the class that wouldn't dream of being less than three steps ahead (dangerous when the intuitive isn't always right, and one never knows which shortcuts the prof will approve) and the people who can't even get their minds around the very basic stuff from weeks ago, I sometimes feel like I'm going crazy in the middle. Agenda: Go to choir. Go to Bible study. Return. Draft more of paper. (Deal with crazy contest entries, and people who didn't read the rules.) Try to sleep. Wake up way too early. Write more paper. Wish it was March. Don't think that this new topic lets you off commenting on my rules tutorial. I'm still anxious for feedback. ~Erin, 6:59 PM Comments: Post a Comment