Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, January 19, 2004
Very peculiar.
Having to wait until 7:00 p.m. for the only thing I have scheduled on the first day of classes, that is. I imagine I'll like this schedule most of the time, but you know how it is at the beginning... the first class or two of a new semester always has a certain edge to it. I'd just as well get it over with, and get into my classes. I haven't taken something officially labeled a seminar since I was a sophomore. (Though why a class with twenty people qualifies and the mega-semiar with 22 people I took in DC doesn't, I really don't know.)

I uploaded several portraits to display elsewhere, so I figure they'll make nice illustrations while they last. My parents finally made it up with the last of my stuff early in the afternoon. It's been snowing off and on, and it apparently looked pretty bad from home earlier in the morn. It was just as well my dad came, because he had to get our accounts straightened out so I could actually buy textbooks. (At the moment I only have the books for one class, but I'll go pick up the rest tomorrow.)

It has occurred to me that I should have bought notebooks while down in the direction of the bookstore. Ah, well. There's still time, and anyway I have lots of half-full notebooks lying around.

~Erin, 5:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?