Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, January 30, 2004
On top of everything else...
...I can't get on to the server to update the index page for the paper. (Or, for that matter, anything else.)

This is one of those "I have a million things to do, so of course none of them will go as planned" days. For example, the reading for my terrorism seminar takes forever and a day. (Oh, wait, I expected that.) Besides the fact that there seems to be twice as much as there was last week, it's not the sort of stuff you can either skim or read in particularly large chunks. It requires processing time.

Then there is fun and exciting sinus pressure. Such a fun way to wake up in the morning. I always think a nice, hot shower will help, but it generally makes it worse.

My roommate's grandparents are visiting tomorrow. I'm not required to clean before leaving for the weekend, but, well, it seems like a good idea, if you know what I mean. (My obsessive-compulsive neatness gene goes dormant when I'm busy with schoolwork, but whenever the weekend or visitors rolls around, it kicks back in again.)

Ah, well, what's the use typing when I should be packing?

Guess what's currently on my desktop?


Trinian has appeared before, but this one is much more like the character. Yes, that is a crown she's twirling around her foot. Probably she ditched her shoes as soon as she escaped whatever required wearing a crown in the first place. One day I'll have to do Trinian in "street clothes," which would be much more in character. I think I like to draw her all dressed up because that's a side of her I haven't explored much in story development.

~Erin, 3:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?