Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, December 06, 2003
Our last rehearsal is at 2:00.
After that, our concert is at 8:15 tonight, and we'll be singing on song at the Advent Service tomorrow. Then Community Choir will be over for the semester. I'm excited about the concert, but I'll miss it. (Not for long, though. We'd only have one more rehearsal, anyway, and next semester we're doing another Requiem. Brahmes, maybe?) Would anyone be interested in a list of songs?

I am preparing something that I think know you'll enjoy, but you'll have to wait until it is finished. It might take a while.

Last night was the Senior Class Dinner (well, the first one, anyway). The food was about a notch better than normal ARA fair—nothing to write home about, but an improvement, nonetheless. The big draw at senior class functions is that they serve alchohol. The moral of the story is that a small glass of wine may not do anything to me under ordinary circumstances, but when I'm exhausted to start with it drains whatever energy I have left.

The snow yesterday didn't really do much. It didn't even completely cover the grass. However, the trees are still covered with snow, and my room was impossibly bright this morning. My roommate was up before me and she had to close some of the blinds!

~Erin, 1:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?