Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, December 29, 2003
It's a dilemma, alright.
I've been busily collecting books to read. A couple trips to the library, several bookstore expeditions, one package, and some shelf raiding have resulted in a very large stack of books I just have to read right away.

A person can only read so many books at once. It's one of those facts of life one just can't get around. Which brings me to my dilemma: which do I read next?

Not, mind you, that I'm not perfectly capable of plowing through the stack, but I keep getting interrupted...

Anyway. I suppose I should also think up my next contest, since the last one I had running just started voting, and I'm fresh out of contests accepting entries. I'm thinking I'd like to make it rather specific. The last one got seventeen entries, which is a bit excessive. I don't want to think about that many awards!

We went to lunch at a cute little place in Enon. Besides being charming and serving really amazing soup and iced tea (my entrée was good, but not as good as the rest of the meal), they had a very cool shop with the largest selection of Burt's Bees products I've seen since that organic grocery store in DC. I bought lipstick, which I'm sure will be very nice.

~Erin, 5:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?