Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, December 10, 2003
It shouldn't rain in December.
But try getting the clouds to listen. If it were ten degrees cooler, we could have snow...

I finally finished the awards for my
Lady of the Forest contest. :) Doll the Sprite will end in less than a week, so I'm trying to decide what my next contest will be. (Anything in particular you'd like to enter?)

You'll be happy to know that I have decided to make another quiz. I just have to decide what it will be about, design the results, and actually write it... ;)

I hope I'm not coming down with something. I think perhaps I shall take a nap. At the moment it's hard to say what is not enough sleep and what (if anything) is something creeping up on me.

~Erin, 2:48 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?