Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, December 08, 2003
I'm working on a tutorial.
So far, she's been Arsha, Moira, and Kira.  I don't know what she calls herself at the moment. Textures in Picture It. I've taken a very thorough set of screen shots, for nearly every step in the process. I don't imagine it will be any use if you don't have the program, though. (But my PC and my laptop came with it—yours may have, too.)

I turned my example doll into my favorite spy with too many names. It wasn't something I'd have done if I wasn't doing a dress for a tutorial, but it (mostly) worked out. I wanted something fairly simple that I could fill out with shading, to make a good contrast between prep work and finsihed product. (Actually, the version for the tutorial is a very sparkly pale blue, but it made a better doll in a darker color.)

Anyway, I think you'll like the tutorial if you have the program and can use it.

In other news... I'm not going to talk about being stressed because it's nearing the end of the semester. It will have to suffice to say that I am.

~Erin, 6:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?