I'm feeling exceptionally geeky and nostalgic. Salli is special enough to stand all by herself, apart from the text. Yep, that's right, this is Salli Canaliya, my original and much-beloved Star Wars character. Shadow Stalker Two, partner of Katrie O'Dayla, and the group's slicer and medic. This is where the nostalgia comes in. Recruited by Katrie, Salli ran away to join the Rebellion when she was only sixteen, and our RPG started about a year later. (I decreed 16 to be legally adult on Thyferra. No one's ever said otherwise, after all!) She started with great tech skills, preliminary medicinal training, and a bit of conning ability at the expense of pretty much everything else. (I did talk Sarah into letting her speak fluent Vratix, which was utterly useless.) For the first few missions Salli got to duck behind tables and ride in the back of the landspeeder. (It was incredibly boring.) She eventually learned how to defend herself, but the Shadow Stalkers generally specialize in convoluted intelligence operations. Salli herself has perfectly reasonable taste in clothing, though I think she must have borrowed the pants from Katrie as they are a bit too long and had to be tucked into her boots (she's quite short). However, the team's favorite set of cover identities means Salli as Arissa Tinessi, a Thyferran socialite and entrepreneur who talks incessantly and has a unique fashion sense (specializing in bright, brighter, and brightest, and as elaborate as possible). I could talk about Salli forever, but I'd best be getting to Pealers. ~Erin, 4:14 PM Comments: Post a Comment