I'm actually going to a speaker tonight. News at 11:00. Or, more likely, sometime after 10:00 when I get back from Bible study. Usually the good speakers are on Wednesday, and I can't go because I have class. (Next semester I'll have class Monday night, too, so I really won't get to go to anything.) Want a hint? It's a Democratic politician from Ohio whose name you will definitely recognize. (No telling, Kat and Sarah.) There are some things you just don't miss when you spend most of your week in political science circles! In other news... hmm, I can't really think of much. My Lady of the Forest contest should begin voting tomorrow. I already have two entries for my new contest, which is a site record for speed. I usually spend a few days wondering if my newest contest is going to flop. ~Erin, 6:17 PM Comments: Post a Comment