Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, December 03, 2003
I thought of something.
I have a stack of Christmas cards, and no mailing addresses.

I have no idea how protective you are of your address. ("You" in this case refers to Mir, Rayne, Eri, and Lorian, since I already have—or can look up—the addresses of the other folks I know read my blog.) Rather than ask individually, I thought I'd best pose the question to the group. I'd really only need one address from the lot of you to make it work... even a school address if you prefer. Of course, I'd have to actually write and mail cards while you were still at school, which would require taking time I don't really have to do it. (Hasn't stopped me before, though.)

Actually, if I know your full name and general location (which I do) I could probably find your address, anyway. But it would be sort of hit and miss.

~Erin, 12:23 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?