Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, December 14, 2003
I suppose I'd better make the time to blog.
Sarah thinks she has it rough—and she does—but she doesn't have an exam at 8:30 tomorrow morning. We only had our last class Thursday... 8:30 Monday morning isn't just too early, it's too soon. I've been busy all weekend, with no time to even think about studying until after the concerts tonight.

I, too, am considering skipping the post-concert Chinese food. I may not be healthy or sociable enough afterwards, and I absolutely must study.

Amazingly, it hasn't stopped snowing yet. It's all very pretty, but one could wish it would snow on a day when driving was not on the schedule for me or anyone planning to attend my concert. (One could also wish not to have a headache, but that would be equally futile.)

Yesterday disappeared into three hours of gospel choir, dazed shopping (I don't know what I did why my socks, but I suddenly didn't have any), and a hazy, exhausted evening. What happened to my energy, anyway? I bet I really am getting sick.

Plan: Get dressed for concerts. Go to concert, sing well, rock with the choir (no mean feat when the people setting the rocking can't even stay on beat, and rocking too fast makes me dizzy), project energy and enthusiasm, stop, eat pizza, and repeat from beginning of sentence without biting anyone's head off. Hope my throat holds out. Return to room and dredge up enough energy to study for 8:30 a.m. exam. Make appearance at "comfort zone," never mind that it's on the other side of campus. Study more. Drink lots of coffee and other caffeinated beverages. Take advil. Crash. Get up, take exam. Start thinking about 8:30 exam on Tuesday. Take a really long nap.

Currently taking bets on whether or not I'll be awake at any point on my birthday.

~Erin, 3:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?