Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, December 03, 2003
Fourth time's the charm.
Meaning actual (though no less random) blog content.

First off, those of you who don't really play Neopets anymore should go visit the advent calendar and send me your White Onas. (Just when I was starting to get bored again, they started the advent calendar. Nice daily surprises to keep me entertained!)

Speaking of Neopets, is anyone still doing that enough to reinstate the Neopets wish lists we did this time last year?

Today I had Classical Quest and met with my honors advisor—typical Wednesday. I went to the coffee house afterwards and had their soup for lunch. It was organic vegatable beef, and it was good, but it would have been great if there had been more beef. Also I had coffee (of course).

There was another comps preparation talk this afternoon. An hour and a half of mind-numbing overviews of IR and political theory. (Mind-numbing because there was just so darn much of it!) I took IR in fall 2001—of all the core political science classes, it's the one I took the longest ago. The others were all last semester, or this semester, so the whole thing was a bit of a "deer in the headlights" experience. I think it will come back, but it's going to be painful.

I have choir tonight, and it's the second-to-last rehearsal of the year. The concert is this Saturday. It's a daunting thought, but also exciting.

And speaking of this weekend, it's going to be busy, busy, busy. No more slow Saturdays this semester, I'm afraid.

Which exiled princess blinkie do you prefer?
version 1 version 2

~Erin, 6:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?