Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, December 25, 2003
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for dinner.
My chief accomplishment today having been learning how to turn on my camera, how to take the most basic of pictures, how to turn on the flash (you have to push the button so it pops up), and how to look at and delete all the bad pictures. (Although I do have a few good ones, such as "Sarah and the loom" and "Sarah doing origami with the napkins instead of setting the table.")

Darn it, Sarah beat me to a Christmas sprite with candle. Ah, well. She was the only one with interesting clothing... I had to wear black to match the bell choir. (Not, mind you, that I don't look perfectly cute in my black slacks and little black t-shirt. But it's still not as cool as my sparkly red dress, or my black dress with the ruffles and purple sparkles.)

Always fun playing a very exposed part in difficult Christmas songs you've had a whole hour to practice. (They've surely been working on this music for weeks.)

Company is here, must go be sociable. (But I like entertaining, so all is well.)

~Erin, 2:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?