Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, December 17, 2003
About addresses.
I have Jeni's, and Kat's (of course), but that's it. Do Mir, Rayne, and Eri want me to send their cards c/o Jeni? If Mir gives me her address (I have this idea she said she would at some point), who should I send Rayne and Eri's to?

Not that you should hold your breathe waiting for mail from Salli. It will surely take a while, as I haven't really started, yet.

(Other blogging coming later, most likely, but I need this info as soon as I can get it.)

My roommate and I just put up our Christmas lights (they'll stay up until May!), and cleaned, and deposited presents on the "Christmas chair" (so dubbed by Sarah, for lack of a better place to put them). We're going to pretend to have a Christmas party in which we watch the movie we rented, wrap stuff, fool around on our computers, eat all the food in our fridges (particularly my delicious cheese spread), and drink the last of the cranberry lemonade. And lots of milk, 'cause it sure won't keep while we're away!

~Erin, 7:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?