Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, November 14, 2003
Yes, it's another of those "go vote!" posts...
But you get to look at this pretty doll, so it isn't a complete loss.

Deryn is a character I am currently developing. First, there is my It Sparkles! contest. This contest is there first I've hosted where no one here is likely to have a conflict of interest in the voting, because no one here entered. (Which will make the voting easier. So hard to score one's friends honestly.)

The awards are up for original characters if you'd like to see them. They took forever!

I entered a doll in a birthstone contest which is now voting. I'd really like you to vote for your favorite, because I think I'll do well if the voting is really objective. The catch? In an attempt to make voting more fair, she's set it so that you have to send votes via email. If you have an address you don't mind using for that, I'd appreciate it if you went and picked your favorite.

I've entered a contest that I think Miraeda will appreciate. (But it isn't voting yet.) The doll in this post came from that one, because I wanted to show the character in an outfit she might actually wear. I like the cockatiel dress, but it works better as an entry in the contest than it would in real life.

~Erin, 9:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?