Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, November 10, 2003
Speaking of blinkies.
I nearly forgot about this one.

Check out of the spiffy sparkly necklace.

Presumably it'd be for Blue Dragon Mages, but as far as I know the only one is Mir. Maybe I'll do more for other professions?

If you didn't pick your favorite in the
purple contest I posted a while back, you surely should now. Same goes for my Original Character contest, though I imagine you already have. Get all your friends to vote, too. I'm suspicious of the current results and I'd be happiest if I didn't have to disqualify anyone from Voters' Choice.

~Erin, 2:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?