Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, November 02, 2003
Something pretty to look at.
Seeing as there isn't much else cheerful about a Sunday night when one has class in the morning.

You wanted alt text, so you're getting alt text. Of course, now I'm going to have to write enough text to go beside such a tall doll.

She is, of course, Analeyn, the Lady of Renewal. Working from an existing portrait was an interesting challenge. How to continue the dress convincingly without redoing the whole thing, or spending hours at it?

If she looks tall, it's because the dress goes down past her feet a bit. (Loyhalel can get away with that kind of thing.)

I am toying with the idea of getting up early tomorrow and going to breakfast. I seriously need to increase my food intake. (I do my best, but the food is so boring, and the dining hall is so crowded as to be practically inaccessible at the time I have to eat three days a week...) Also I seriously need to increase my work output, and more time would be useful.

More sleep would be useful, too. Maybe if I go to bed early?

I got hit by a story-writing bug as I was walking to gospel choir. How weird is that? I'd post (well, maybe), but I wrote it in my notebook, which isn't exactly copy/paste friendly. ;) Maybe later...

~Erin, 8:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?