Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, November 29, 2003
Sarah isn't helping me eat my Bagel Bites.
I'm going to have to eat them all myself, and that can hardly be good for me this late at night.

Ah, well.

She looks like at least three of my characters, and I can't make up my mind which I want her to be. So, this is my first doll in a long time. The dress came out much better than I thought it would. It's so close to the image I had in my mind that they've merged and I can't tell you if she looks exactly like I wanted her to, or I've just switched my vision to match the doll.

You'll never guess what I'm using for my background. ;)

I have awards up for my
No Ordinary Princess contest. Yay!

We're sort of watching (as in, it's on, we're staring at our laptop screens paying very little attention) a very bad Tarzan movie and it's, well, really bad. I mention this because something exciting happened... there was actually dialogue!

Hmm, one more random comment and I might have enough text to match the doll...

Ah, yes. I have to go back to school tomorrow. Aaaaaaaah!

~Erin, 11:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?