Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, November 18, 2003
Nothing to see here...
...just me checking in. I'm working on my Modern Democracies paper. It's very exciting. (Well, it is interesting to think about, but now that I've thought it all out, it's not so interesting to write.)

Loosely based on a doll I did  a LONG time ago I did this sprite yesterday. Not, perhaps, as cute as the last one, but still quite darling and certainly more interesting than me complaining about papers.

At least we're finally off of Japan. The material was interesting, but the book was excessively detailed for an introduction to Japanese politics. It tends to assume that one already knows things about the subject, so keeping up was a lot of work because I didn't.

Next on the agenda is Russia, and at the current rate of progress I'm going to need the break just to catch up with stuff I haven't been able to do while paper writing.

~Erin, 7:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?