Not a productive day. But then that's Tuesday for you. I was doing great until I left my room, and the sinus headache kicked in. Between headaches from the lovely change in weather, that time of the month, and who knows what else I went to class with a headache, feeling slightly ill, and ready to fall asleep any second. I was perfectly awake until I went to class though... very strange. Afterwards, I took a nap. Gospel choir was about the only thing today that didn't disappear into a disconnected haze. It hasn't exactly been a bad day. It's hard to have a bad day when you're thoroughly out of it. A combination of weather making my allergies react, general exhaustion, and hormones. Kind of hard to explain to your professors why you're out of it when they're all male... Gosh, our new coffeehouse has great decaf. (Though I don't imagine regular would have made a difference in this state, I do usually get decaf coffee.) ~Erin, 11:31 PM Comments: Post a Comment