I suppose my blog needs actual content. But I'm fresh out of insightful, useful, or even vaguely interesting things to say. Five days till break starts, if you don't count tonight. (And I don't see why I should.) Of course, that also means four days until my Modern Democracies paper is due and five whole days before I have to hand in my paper for Classical Quest. I'm not exactly eager for the time to pass quickly. Do you think my advisor with take "but I had other work to do!" as an excuse for no progress on honors? No, I didn't think so, either. My dilemma with the Classical Quest paper is that the topics are all boring, and four out of ten are entirely out of the question because we haven't actually gotten to them yet. The other six involve going into far more detail on sections of the Republic than I ever wanted to. (The "Zzzz..." blinkie would be appropriate here.) Modern Democracies is better, but due Thursday. Really, I've had enough political philosophy, thank you. ~Erin, 11:30 PM Comments: Post a Comment