Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, November 12, 2003
I haven't actually put the others online yet.
But I did a whole set of elemental mage blinkies. (Not exactly difficult, once I had the templates for all four elements to use for the generic "elemental mage" blinkie that came first.) It was fun thinking of different things to do with the letters.

As far as I know,  Rayne is the only person with a elemental mage character who reads my blog.

As I mentioned, there are others, but they probably won't go online until I next update the site. Which might be tonight, but will more likely be tomorrow.

I'm trying to work out awards for the original character contest, but I think this one will take longer than the others. I do have the main places, but I want the individualized awards to be creative.

Oh, and I also went to class, and choir, and talked to one of my advisors, and went to a meeting, and had a very boring dinner.

It is very windy, so maybe if I disappear suddenly it will be because the power went out.

~Erin, 10:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?