Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, November 04, 2003
I am conducting an experiment.
How long can I blog when I don't really have anything to say? Will it be a few sentences? A paragraph? Meaningless babbling? How many comments will I get?

Of course, I could always resort to one of those lists. Been a while, hasn't it?

Random things in Salli's life:
  1. I don't want to be a senior anymore. Comps and honors and classes I need to take or I won't graduate...

  2. My original character contest has ten entries. Ten. And none of them are yours. Very odd.

  3. Why do so many people forget to attach their entry to the email?

  4. I'm walking around in a sleeveless shirt. In November. That's just... wrong.

  5. I'm only on my second cup of coffee today, and the first was half a cup, really.

  6. I keep getting leaves stuck in my sandals.

  7. I've been hit by a writing bug three times this week, and all of them lead me to write very simply descriptions of scenes. Not very full-story worthy, and certainly not useful for my honors project.

  8. Nonetheless, I could tell my advisor that I wrote 2,000 words. But what if he asked to see it?

  9. Scheduling drives me crazy!

  10. I need another nap.
Exciting, I know. Do you want more story?

~Erin, 7:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?