Calling all people who like to vote in things.
First things first, I entered my Rhydian tradition dress doll in a purple contest. Go take a look! I hope I do well, because I do think I have one of the top two or three entries. But use your own judgement, of course. (I am quite confident in plugging because I
know some of the others must have.)
If you remeber the blue hair contest, I got third place. Not bad, considering I got maybe two votes... (I think the award is on the site, but I might not have uploaded that page yet.)
Then, my
orginal character contest has begun voting, and I really need your help. First, if you could make a point of voting as objectively as possible (don't do mouseovers, then you won't know who did a doll unless you recognize it), that'd be helpful. But what I really need are thoughtful votes in the second poll. You have to read all fifteen entries, but they're generally short and entertaining. Because I ask folks to vote only if they've read everything, there's a built in preference toward folks who are just picking their friends... people who will vote honestly won't vote unless they have time. It's not all work, though... some of them are really worth reading!
I'm probably going to need extra assistance judging the character portion of the contest, but I'll get back to you on that.