Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Yesterday was strange.
Sort of disconnected, which was sometimes a problem (spending an hour posting when I should be working) and sometimes beneficial (actually getting a chunk of work done). I haven't quite shaken it off yet, but I'd better if I want to turn in my chapter tomorrow.

Excuse me while I take a moment to freak out. Aaaah! I'm supposed to have this chapter done tomorrow! Stupid self-created deadlines.

Where was I? Ah, yes. Just wanted to set things straight and make sure it is clear that yesterday's post was more illustrating a point or a state of mind. I made my peace with that particular issue months ago, but it served as a good example around which to express what I wanted to say. And reflection always helps me get some perspective.

I'd type more, but my work ethic (ah, there it is!) is kicking in and telling me that I need to get back to my paper.

~Erin, 3:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?