Wednesday at last.
Shouldn't it feel like more of a relief?
My midterm went about as well as can be expected for eighty minutes of writing and one and a half blue books. (I was the only one who went up to get a second one. How odd.) I think I've finally gotten the hang of these hour-long essays on subjects one could right a whole book on.
In completely unrelated news, I'd like a bit of feedback on a
contest I'm about to start. (It's going up early because it's a bit more complicated than a typical doll contest.) There will probably be a 100 word limit on the descriptions, seeing as both of mine took a grand total of 59 words. (How random is that?)
I have class, and them I'm meeting with my honors advisor (not the one I had the midterm for). Will my attention span hold? Will I throw something at my classmates when they start challenging Plato before we've even gotten to the end of the argument? Only time will tell.
Oh, and since you've probably already seen her in Poicale's award, this is Lizeyl, the Lady of the Forest. I think her hair would more often be brown, but it's autumn so reddish somehow seemed more appropriate. I think those vines are sprouting as a result of her standing there.