Monday is code for "Aaaah!" Nothing in particular, it's just been that kind of day, you know? Class this morning was aggravating because the prof is under the impression that last week's quiz is an indicator of who is and is not actually doing the reading. Except that I am doing the reading, I just didn't do the right reading for last Wednesday, so of course I couldn't answer the question. (Kind of hard to comment on book eight when you've been re-reading book seven because it was so darn confusing.) I don't really care about the grade (which will have a minute impact on my actual grade for the class), but I like this prof and I value his good opinion. Missing reading makes me feel way too guilty to do it on purposeāI have to keep up if I want any piece of mind. But we don't have set reading in this class ("keep a little bit ahead"), and we don't move at a predictable pace, so it is dangerously easy to slip behind when one was trying to be consciencious and on top of things. I spent the afternoon in the library working on honors, but I still don't have the book I ordered (two weeks ago Wednesday) so it wasn't nearly as productive as it could have been. I have Bible study in a little bit, so I'm just going to fool around for all of fifteen minutes, go to Bible study, then come back and work on that exciting book for Modern Democracies (what's really sad is that, although it's definately dry and packed with uninteresting details, there's a certain fascination in watching it all unfold) and, of course, my honors research. Sounds fun, no? ~Erin, 8:41 PM Comments: Post a Comment