It's raining again.
Yesterday was lovely, I swear. Today... drizzle. And Sarah made me drive everywhere. I don't mind driving in the dark, but I can't stand driving in the rain.
I'm delighted that Sarah and I could finally share our Eshil Loyhalel project. That's really where all my doll-making energy has gone for the last week or so, and I just couldn't share it...
I wish the admissions office would be more specific about the arrival of prospectives after office hours. I was told 5:00, and she got here at about 6:10, just after I'd given up waiting and gone to dinner. I called Security to check up, and then had to run across campus and back to my dorm. Normally I don't mind erratic meals (well, okay, I do, but only because if I break my schedule I tend to miss meals), but having a leisurely dinner while reading/marking the paper is one of the high points of Thursday.
Still, she seems nice and easy to please, although she's not nearly as talkative as Sarah's guest, so it's a little hard to tell.
My guitar lesson tomorrow has been canceled, but at least that means I won't have to worry about rushing to it after eating with my mom. She'll be driving the car up tomorrow, hopefully getting here around noon. (It won't do her any good to be early, because I'm in class until then.) We plan to go to lunch, and I'm looking forward to talking, seeing my mother, and getting rid of The Van.