Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, October 22, 2003
I'm always stressed on Wednesday.
I think it's related to the fact that I meet my honors advisor Wednesday afternoon. It's never really a big deal, but I always think it's going to be.

Random Wednesday things:

My prof gave us a take home midterm for Classical Quest. Nevermind that it's a very busy weekend on campus, and no one is going to have any time to do it. I hate, hate, hate take home tests.

I always enjoy choir, but it eats into early evening work time and late night work time, therefore making Wednesday between dinner and bed a lot less useful than it could be. (Some of our songs this year are a scream. I really will have to share, sometime.)

We returned just in time to see three security officers disappear into the building, which can only mean one thing: fire drill! The only saving grace of this one was that we had warning, so I didn't walk all the way upstairs and get settled in my room only to get booted out... I just had to sit outside for an extended period of time.

I had a fairly nice nap this afternoon. (Figuring that when even my professors are telling me I look tired, it is definately time to get some sleep!)

I would like to draw your attention to my
Original Character contest, which I imagine is just the thing for a lot of you. I do have one entry (more or less, and after many travails), and there are still two weeks to go. I'd really like this one to be a success, because it's such a nifty prompt. (It's also highly unusual to require text, so seeing that folks are already doing it might boost participation.)

My first contest officially ends today, and I'm all prepared to start voting. So much fun! :)

~Erin, 10:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?