I need this weekend.
It's been a long week, and I have a midterm on Tuesday. Plus, I told my honors advisor that I'd have actual progress to report Wednesday, before I leave for home. And there are some dolls I'm itching to create, and work on Forest stuff, and general slacking off time...

Not precisely a new doll, but a remake of an
old one. The original wasn't
bad, but it also wasn't really good. (Besides, it didn't take long to fix, and I got to play with layers.) Note how Ilana now has grass and dirt stains, because she's being going about in cat form, and forests aren't noted for being spotlessly clean.
In other news, I'm thoroughly obsessed with contests. I personally have a
ice shadow contest and a
blue contest. Those contests I linked a couple of posts back are still voting. (And, even though I'm irked about my entry, I'd like to encourage you to vote for someone. There haven't been many votes yet—I think four, as of now—and contests work better when more people vote. Also, I'd like to make up for the hassle that's accompanied this entry quality confusion by getting some attention for her contest and site.) And I entered a
Pink Hair contest, entirely because I thought it was funny. My doll looks so disgrunteld, and all the rest are happy girls with pink hair!