I need a nap.
But, since it's nearly 9:00 at night, I'll have to settle for going to bed in a couple hours.
Attention: This blog will be very random. You have been warned.

I did list doll last Friday, more or less on a whim. I'd already done preliminary work on the blouse and skirt, but I wasn't happy with the overall feel and I moved on to other projects. I'd been toying with entering a contest with a bohemian theme, but inspiration didn't hit until I was scrolling through my folder and found my start for this doll. The rest is history. (Or, more accurately, the Gimp.)
She's Lindriel the Fair, one of the daughters of the Sky King who keep appearing in my blog (the image links to past posts), and by far the best in the series. My first Lindriel, though lovely in her own way, looked far too young for a character whose age is in the thousands. This Lindriel may not look like a former sky princess, but she's entirely in character. (Although, in the "current" portion of the story, she'd seldom be so flamboyant.)
In other doll news, that spree of contests I entered is still bearing fruit. (I know, I know, I'm always asking you to go vote...) In particular, I've been entering my "Dance Competition Salli" doll in sports contests. (Ballroom dancing is clearly a sport. It's in the Olympics.) There's one at
Monsum that is currently voting, and
one more that really needs more votes. (The results seem decided skewed at the moment... if the other contestants can drag all their friends in to vote, I don't see why I shouldn't.)
I'm tired, I'm stressed, and my brain is nearly fried. And it's only Sunday night... I haven't even started the class week yet. I planned to go to dance practice after choir, but I was sitting there about to fall asleep, which doesn't bode well for dancing, let me tell you.
Sarah and I are working on, er, stuff, for the Forest. (And that is all I'm going to say. Mwahaha!)