Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, October 27, 2003
Goood morning!
It isn't really, but I'm pretending.

I have class in a few minutes, and I'll be turning in my midterm. I have absolutely no idea what I think of it, or if it's any good at all. I would have been comfortable handling this topic in class, but it's hard to say if I went far enough out of class. Ah, well. I was only supposed to spend three hours on the thing, and I'm pretty sure I used up all my time. (With all the "Aaaah!" breaks in there, it's a bit hard to keep track.)

Today's agenda: go to class, brave crowds and eat lunch, go to bookstore or market for crackers (bought two packages of cheese spread Saturday but neglected to buy anything to eat it on), recover from sinus pressure, check out the new coffee house, move into library and churn out more of my chapter, copy chapter from book on reserve for class tomorrow, drag my stuff back in time for dinner, go to bible study in a good mood if it kills me, do reading for class (if I can get my hands on it), try to get ahead in Forest adventures, go to bed.

~Erin, 11:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?