Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, October 28, 2003
For the "civic minded" among us.
Noting that I am not the one who refers to voting in contests as fulfilling civic duty. Only real elections count for that. ;) (And I can't vote because I didn't remember to send for my absentee ballot on time, darn it!)

Three contests of interest: first, voting has just begun in a
blue hair contest in which I have an entry. Zia looks pretty good, but I don't know if she stands out enough against the background to attract attention. (Did I tell you that she's a dragon? I don't have any fully human characters with odd hair colors...) Second, the color green contest is still going, if you haven't checked it out. Last—and the reason for this post—my own ice shadow contest will end voting sometime tomorrow. If you've been trying to make up your mind, now is the time to do it.

~Erin, 9:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?