And there was much rejoicing. I got an A on my Modern Democracies midterm. Pretty exciting stuff—I earned that grade. Of course, the nice, thoughtful professor didn't hand them back until he'd read an entire essay to prove that it was possible to cover the subject in the amount of time we had, shared the average grade (83), and told us that, out of about fifty students, there were nine grades in the A range. (I have no idea if that is more or less than usual.) Then, he gave them out in alphabetical order. I am near the end of the alphabet. Why doesn't anyone ever go in reverse alphabetical order? Probably just as well. There are three people with similar first names (can't say there are three "Erins" when at least one of the others is a guy), and we'd get all confused if it was out of order. I also go a flu shot this morning. Useful, certainly—even necessary—but now my arm is sore. Oh, and you should all go vote in my Basically Blue contest. ~Erin, 3:29 PM Comments: Post a Comment