Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, September 05, 2003
::Yawn::
It has been a very long week, and I am very sleepy. Thus, this post will be short and doll-free. (I do have stuff I could share, but not that doesn't require more explanation than I could type coherently at the moment.)

Heather (my roommate) and I decided to go down to the observatory tonight. (They've been trying to find a clear night to see Mars since we returned to school.) It seemed like a great idea at the time. Of course, going to the observatory entails a very long walk mostly in the dark (one isn't supposed to drive cars and ruin everyone's night vision—except not everyone got the message this time), then a very long wait to actually look through the telescope.

I'm into astronomy, but Mars just looks like... ::gasp:: a planet! Hardly thrilling, even if it is supposed to be close. ("Close," after all, is entirely relative.)

And now I am going to bed. Zzzz...

~Erin, 11:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?